Fortis Hospital is one of the leading integrated healthcare providers in India. It is a chain of super specialty hospitals located across various cities in India. Fortis Group of hospitals are also the top choice of international patient seeking medical treatment in India.
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a chain of super specialty hospitals in India. It is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India and also the fastest growing healthcare group in India. The first Fortis hospital was opened in 2001 at Mohali, Punjab with the second hospital commissioned three years later in NCR. In 2005, the group acquired Escorts chain of hospitals and launched Fortis La femme. In 2010, Fortis acquired 10 hospitals from Wockhardt Group to further increase its size. Presently, Fortis has over 55 facilities with approximately 10,000 potential beds and diagnostic centers (including projects under development).
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), the flagship hospital of Fortis Healthcare Limited, was ranked 2nd by topmastersinhealthcare.com in a global study of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world.
Fortis Hospital, Mohali is internationally accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International), the highest healthcare accreditation body in the world. Other hospitals in the group are also accredited by the NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare providers), India’s highest national healthcare accreditation body.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon, Haryana – The flagship hospital of Fortis Healthcare Limited. It is the first hospital to pilot precision radio surgery in the world
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New delhi.
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Fortis Hospital, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Fortis La Femme, New Delhi
- Fortis C-DOC, New Delhi
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis S L Raheja Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis Hospital, BG Road, Bengaluru
- Fortis Hospital, CG Road, Bengaluru
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Adyar, Chennai
- Fortis Hospital & Kidney Institute, Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata
- Cardiac Sciences
- Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Organ Transplant (Bone marrow, Kiney, Heart and Liver)
- Bariatric surgery
- Stem cell therapy
- Renal sciences
- Minimal access surgery
Medvisit is an official representative of Fortis hospital in Nigeria. For further enquiries about treatment at Fortis group of hospitals, please get in touch with us via:
Phone: +2348182522015 , +91983 668 7899