Patients and their family members travelling through international flights should follow the below-mentioned COVID-19 guidelines:
For travellers coming from Nigeria.
- Submit self-declaration form online on Air Suvidha Portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before the scheduled travel.
- Upload a negative RT-PCR report, conducted within 72 hours prior to undertaking the journey. Also, submit the declaration with respect to its authenticity.
- Give an undertaking on the Air Suvidha Portal or to the Ministry of Civil Aviation through concerned airlines before journey related to abiding the decision to undergo home-quarantine/self-monitoring of health for 14 days.
- Arrival without negative report is permitted only for those travelling in the exigence of death in the family.
- Such travellers need to apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours prior to boarding.
- Government shall take the final decision and will communicate the same on the online portal.
- Travellers must show the exemption information to the respective State counters.
- They will be prioritised for sample collection in the designated area.
- They need to monitor their health for 14 days (subject to negative test report at the Airport).
- Ensure social distancing.
- Show the self-declaration online filled form to the airport health staff.
- If found symptomatic during thermal screening, isolate immediately and take medical facility according to health protocol.
- Undertake self-monitoring of health for 14 days.
- Maintain physical/social distancing at all times.
- Wear a mask & sanitise your hands often.
- Download Arogya Setu App.
- Take all necessary precautions before taking a flight/during your journey and at arrival.